Saturday, December 5, 2009

Just desserts around the breakfast table in Orrville.


It was nice to see this announcement Thursday morning (12/3). I didn't have time to post about it then, but I remember sending out a Tweet to the effect of "The joys of simple plans," linking to the full article.

Reading this article prompted me to go back and revisit the quick pre-invest analysis I posted my way through 11 months prior . It was fun to compare thoughts then and now and to reflect on the value of values. I know it may sound passe, but I never tire of appreciating the strength and undeniability of authentic values stories. This is another shining example, rooted in genuine humility.

1 comment:

John Ettorre said...

To the contrary, Scott. It's the opposite of passe. Stories such as these are timeless. Thanks for pointing it out, and a very happy new year to you, amigo.