Monday, February 11, 2008

This is shaping up to be a solid day.

As the Dow opened lower under pressure of bad news from AIG, I was noticing strong, slow upward trending in a number of holdings. Apple, of course, was enjoying the goose of Citi adding it to their new "Top Picks Live" list (and perhaps a bit more on the rumors starting to leak out about future moves in gaming, see note below). I'm also seeing good moves across the entire portfolio, especially the small caps.

Outside the market, also enjoying the news from a painter friend that one of the pieces I recently bought from her has the interest of a West Coast music mogul/collector if I decide to sell. Not that I want to. But it's a nice bit of info to file away.

Meanwhile, it's all of 8 degrees out this noon hour, but at least the sun is shining. Soup. Did someone say, soup?

No comments: