Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good stuff on a Saturday morning.

I wish all days could start like this one.

I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to share my love of New Orleans with a woman who was fretting about how she was going to get through her first business trip to the city, fearful as she was of all the bad stuff she's heard over the years about the place. It was a treat to be able to tell her a bit about the unique opportunity she was about to have -- the architecture, the galleries, Tujaque's, Jackson Square, the Aquarium, the wrought iron, the food, of course. So much more than Mardi Gras.

And then, after a quick breakfast with friends, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity to cast my ballot early. I haven't felt this good about a Presidential vote in years. Never before this certain and hopeful.

That's my good stuff this morning. And I'm sticking to it.

No comments: