Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Simple irony? Or the plot for an upcoming episode of the Twilight Zone?

Had to laugh when I read this just now on Seth Godin's blog. As you'll see from the clip below, Seth had to post a message to a contact alerting him to the fact that Seth has been informed that his emails have been getting filtered directly into spam bins lately. Hmmmmmmm. Imagine. A self-styled guru of internet marketing. Caught in a vicious spam loop. Who needs TV writers when you've got scripts like this writing themselves.

George, check your spam filter

If I was in the middle of an email dialogue with you and suddenly I'm not, please check your spam filter. I've heard from about six people that my email is starting to show up there instead.

Sorry to interrupt everyone else, but it's a bit of a catch 22... if the only way to tell you that you're not getting my email is by email...

Technorati Links • Save to del.icio.us (1 save) • Digg This! • Email this • Stumble It!

Posted by Seth Godin on January 28, 2008 |

No comments: